Our technology team represents developers, owners, licensors, licensees and buyers of intellectual property and technology on the full range of transactions to commercialize IP and technology assets.
We understand of our clients' business models and utilize our knowledge of technology, and experience in dealing with issues relating to software, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, software and privacy, to deliver real-time, forward-thinking and practical solutions to meet clients' business objectives and requirements.
What we do for clients:
- Strategic alliances, partnerships and joint ventures with cross-licensing, distribution and co-development features
- Patent, technology, software, content and trademark licenses
- Outsourcing and insourcing agreements, maintenance, and support contracts and distribution, staff augmentation and human resource management
- ITO, BPO, and Cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, XaaS) including master service agreements, performance obligations, service level agreements, incentives and related agreements
- Transactions involving Blockchain technology including smart contracts (a/k/a as self-proving/authenticating) and cryptocurrencies e.g. Bitcoin and Ethereum, and others
- Hardware and software systems development and acquisition
- Data Center outsourcing & Hybrid Data Center/Cloud agreements and transactions
- OEM, VAR, dealer and other distribution agreements
- e-Commerce and e-Publishing, including disclaimers, legends, and privacy policies
- Advice on open source software
- Trademark selection, registration, and maintenance
- Copyright registration and protection strategies
- Intellectual property and technology audits
- R&D agreements for commercializing academic research
Our team also advises clients on asset sales and spinouts and IP related due diligence in M&A transactions.