Emerging Companies and Venture Capital
Flatiron Law Group has deep expertise in representing entrepreneurs and emerging companies, and the venture capital firms that finance them, in the technology, cleantech and life sciences industries. No young associate will train on your mission-critical matters. Our emerging company attorneys have all been partners and senior lawyers at some of the best law firms in the country representing startups, and have each closed hundreds of transactions.
Flatiron Law Group also understands your perspective. A number of our founding partners have been in-house general counsels, and have been on your side of the table. We know that you need advice to be practical and that you need deals closed efficiently, effectively and quickly, so that you can get on with building your company.
Flatiron Law Group offers:
- Cost-effective company formation
- Strategic legal and business advice and day-to-day guidance to technology, life sciences and cleantech companies throughout their lifecycle
- Relationships with angel investors, venture capital and private equity firms, and knowledge of market terms
- Experience closing hundreds of private financings from angel, venture and strategic investors
- Decades of IPO and M&A experience
- Extensive public company corporate governance and disclosure expertise
- Experience with: commercialization of company, technology and IP assets; employment, equity and other compensation and benefits matters; legal matters involving websites and E-commerce activities
- The coordination of intellectual property and tax advice through a network of select practitioners.